Keyworth, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG12 5FF
- Distance13.1 miles
- Water stations
Every 5 Miles
- Traffic free
- Wheelchair accessible
- Distance MarkersEvery Mile
- Cheques payable to 1st Keyworth Scout Group
- Postal closing date14th Oct 2008
- Size of field1000
- Entrants last year1000
- Event website
- Event AffiliationUK Athletics
- Universal entry form (pdf)Yes
- Available from race websiteYes
- Online entry availableYes
- Postal entry availableYes
2009 race will be on 13th December.
2009 entry opens on 13th September.
This popular, well-established race is in its 26th year. It attracts runners from across the UK and beyond. The race is an established part of December's running diary and is attended by both club and independent runners. The race receives many positive comments from runners each year who like the course itself together with the organisation and friendliness of the event. The event is again expected to reach its limit of 1,000, and runners are recommended to enter in good time. Full details about the race, entry forms and online entry facilities can be found at click here.
Winners get trophies and turkeys
Supervised bag storage
Start a new forum discussion about Keyworth Turkey Trot Half-Marathon *** RACE FULL***