Killerton National Trust House, Broadclyst, Devon, EX5 3LE
- Distance13.1 miles
- Water stations
- Traffic free
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age18
- Distance MarkersEvery Mile
- Cheques payable to Relish The Great Outdoors Ltd
- Postal closing date7th Sep 2018
- Size of field400
- Event website
- Event AffiliationUK Athletics
- Available from race websiteYes
- Online entry availableYes
- Postal entry availableYes
- On the day entryYes
A stunning half marathon in the beautiful grounds of the National Trust estate at Killerton (North East of Exeter).
The terrain is all off road with a good mixture of surfaces; fields, forest and trails with a nice variety of flat and hills to keep the run exciting and interesting.
The race shows off the best of what the estate has to offer; open parkland, landscaped gardens and even iron age fort on top of an extinct volcano!
Supervised bag storage
Start a new forum discussion about Killerton Half Marathon nr Exeter