London, London, London, W1J 7NT
- Distance5 km
Town and Rural
- Event website
- Event AffiliationNone
- On the day entryYes
Choose your distance - take on a 5km or 10km route around the largest Royal Park in London.
Aim for a personal best or take your time, either way, by tying your laces and clocking up the kilometres for Mencap you're helping people with a learning disability live the life they choose. Your entry fee covers the cost of organising the event, it’s the money you raise that improves lives and fights for a future where everyone is valued equally, listened to and included.
The routes are suitable for all ages and fitness levels to run, jog or walk.
If you have a disability your supporter can run with you for free, and there are wheelchair places available too.
Have kids? There is also a family friendly 1km run for you to enjoy together - email us to sign them up for £5!
Being part of #TeamMencap, you'll receive:
- top-notch fundraising support
- regular updates about the run and Mencap
- training guidance for all levels
- a bright Mencap t-shirt to run in and keep as a souvenir
- a baggage zone to store your belongings
- chip timing so you can see how well you've done
- full route signage and marshalling
- medical support throughout the event
- big cheers to encourage you on race day
- water stations
- a glossy medal to add to your collection
- a photographer to capture all the fun!
Adult advanced: GBP 10.0
Child: GBP 5.0
Adult on the day: GBP 15.0
Time: 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
Tickets: click here
Start a new forum discussion about Mencap Run Hyde Park 5km and 10km 21st October 2018