Claremont Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear, NE2 4PZ
- Distance26.2 miles
- Water stations
- Traffic free
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age18
- Distance MarkersEvery Mile
- Cheques payable to North East Veterans Athletics Club
- Postal closing date14th Oct 2012
- Size of field200
- Entrants last year200
- Event website
- Event AffiliationUK Athletics
- Universal entry form (pdf)Yes
- Available from race websiteYes
- Online entry availableYes
- Postal entry availableYes
Newcastle upon Tyne's fourth City Centre Marathon for those who don't mind running their marathons on a Multi-Lap course. Enter on line at click here .No entries on the day.
Limited entry, 5 Laps, 5 hour 30 minutes time limit .Event 4 of "Tour of Northumbria" - a series of 4 scenic marathons in the North East of England in collaboration with The North East Marathon Club. Event 1 is The Druridge Bay Marathon on May 20th. Event 2 is The Hamsterley Forest Marathon on July 1st. Event 3 is The Northumberland Coast Marathon on August 19th.
Senior awards (M&F)
Age group awards(M&F)
nearby pay/disp parking
Start a new forum discussion about Newcastle Town Moor Marathon.