High St, Pattingham and Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV67BQ
- DistanceBoth 10k and 5k km
- Water stations
- Traffic free
- Wheelchair accessible
- Distance MarkersEvery KM
- Postal closing date5th Oct 2018
- Size of field600
- Entrants last year550 / 60
- Event website
- Event AffiliationUK Athletics
- Online entry availableYes
- On the day entryYes
10k and 5k single lap cross country/ multi terrain courses. The races start and finish in the village of Pattingham, with the course taking you through the fields, woodlands and tracks of south Staffordshire.
All proceeds go to Acorns Children’s Charity and St Chads Church.
Start a new forum discussion about Pattingham bells run