- Distance13.1 miles
- Water stations
- Traffic free
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age17
- Distance MarkersEvery Mile
- Cheques payable to Peterborough City Council
- Postal closing date26th Sep 2011
- Size of field6000
- Entrants last year4,100
- Event website
- Event AffiliationBritish Triathlon Federation
- Available from race websiteYes
- Online entry availableYes
- Postal entry availableYes
This is an award winning race with lots of potential for PBs. There will be the opportunity to purchase your race photo and to have your medal engraved. Guaranteed to be a fantastic day, you won't want to miss the season's event everyone will be talking about. The 2011 Perkins Great Eastern Run believes in one principle: the runner comes first in everything! We hope to see you there.
- Anyone who will be 17 or older on or before the event date may apply for entry.
- Only one application per person will be accepted.
- All entrants are required to finish the race in 4 hours.
- We are pleased to welcome self-propelled wheelchair users to the half marathon [no hand cycles permitted] (Race starts at 10.25am. Please go to click here for details)
- Any alterations to entries will be subject to a £10 administration fee.
- Entry fees are non-refundable and non-deferrable, even in the case of event cancellation.
Online entry closes Thursday 6 October 2011
Free Techincal T Shirt
Supervised bag storage
Free Parking for runners
Start a new forum discussion about Perkins Great Eastern Run 13.1