Clarence Esplanade, Portsmouth, Hampshire, po5 3st
- Distance26.2 miles
out and back
- Water stations
- Traffic free
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age18
- Distance MarkersEvery Mile
- Cheques payable to Believe & Achieve Events ltd
- Postal closing date14th Dec 2013
- Size of field1500
- Entrants last year906
- Event website
- Event AffiliationNone
- Universal entry form (pdf)Yes
- Available from race websiteYes
- Online entry availableYes
- Postal entry availableYes
Online entry is now via the event website click here.
4th year for the Portsmouth coastal waterside marathon.
If you like to run something slightly different then this is for you.
Full Marathon running from South parade pier to the end of the hayling billy line and return. With some fantastic views across langstone harbour.
All in aid of the RNLI.
extended 1500 limit only, dont miss out.
Strict 5.5 hour time limit on this event due to tide times. you could get your feet wet if you take that little bit to long
Supervised bag storage
pay and display parking
Swimming pool discount
Start a new forum discussion about Portsmouth Coastal Waterside Marathon