Near Exhibition Park, Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, NE2 4AA
- Distanceup to 5 km
- Traffic free
- Wheelchair accessible
- Event website
- Online entry availableYes
Race for Life Pretty Muddy Kids is our brilliant, brand new muddy obstacle course just for the little ones. They can take on the obstacles, crawl through the mud pit and have fun with friends, all the while helping raise valuable funds for BEATING CANCER.
• Each of the Race for Life Pretty Muddy Kids events will take place on the same day as one of our Pretty Muddy® events.
• Children up to the age of 12 will be able to take part. Participants must be a minimum height of 1.2m.
• Each child should have a parent or guardian taking part alongside them. The parent or guardian will go round the course with their child but won't go over the obstacles (unless needed to assist!). The parent or guardian will have a blank running number, where they can add the running numbers of up to three kids they are looking after on the day.
• Each of the events will be up to 5km, and will contain a number of obstacles for the child to traverse.
The Kids Pretty Muddy Newcastle course is a flat route weaving throughout the Town Moor and returning back into Exhibition Park. This event has an amazing atmosphere with plenty of spectator points along the course.
Children (up to age 12): £10.00
Supervising Adult: £0.00
Start a new forum discussion about Pretty Muddy KIDS - Newcastle