London, London, E20 2AD
- Distance10 km
point to point
- Traffic free
- Wheelchair accessible
- Event website
- Event AffiliationNone
- On the day entryYes
We were the first to begin monthly 10k races around the iconic Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, following the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games. We're proud to continue to offer the best value, chip-timed races on this brilliant course passing by the London Aquatics Centre, The London Stadium, ArcelorMittal Orbit and through the park's green spaces and waterways.
All of our races are for runners of all abilities. With a great atmosphere, instant results printing and goody bags with blinging medals for every finisher, you'll find all you need to bring out your best run.
- When: The first Saturday of each month.
- Where: Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, E20 2AD
- Timing: Chip-timed.
- Registration: 08:30 to 09:15
- Race numbers: Available for collection from registration on the day.
- Entries on the day: £2 surcharge, subject to race entry limit.
- Course: The course is all on tarmac or hard gravel pathway. The course is made up of three laps and shown on the map below. The course is marshalled, signed with arrows and kilometre markers.
- Facilities: Attended baggage drop at the Race Hub. Toilets are available, that are plenty and large enough to change in. If you'd like changing rooms and showers, before or after the race, you can show your race number at The London Aquatics Centre or The Copper Box and use the facilities for just £2.
- Catering: The Last Drop is open for food and drinks.
- Results: Posted online within 24 hours of the race
- Medals and Prizes: A medal and goody bag for all finishers with prizes for the first 5 male and female runners in each race
- Series GP: Prizes for the top male and female runners across the series and each of the MV40, MV50, MV60+, FV35, FV45 and FV55+ categories
- Single: £16 Affiliated, £18 Unaffiliated, £2 surcharge for entries on the day
- Series: £70 Affiliated, £80 Unaffiliated
Affiliated: GBP 16.00
Un Affiliated: GBP 18.00
Time: 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Website: click here
Start a new forum discussion about Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park 10km Winter Series - Race 1 - October