Stadium Way West, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK1 1ST
- Postal closing date6th May 2019
- Event website
- Online entry availableYes
Consistently ranked in the top 10 UK marathons, an AIMS/IAAF Grade A certified race, with BARR Gold accreditation for outstanding race management. We're blessed with a tremendous amount of natural beauty in Milton Keynes. We're also lucky to have a world-class system of cycle paths. We do our best to take advantage of those factors to give our runners a course that's interesting, inspiring, fun to run, fast and different from other marathons.
5 Reasons to run MK...
1. Scenic route with tree lined boulevards, lakes, parks and woodland
2. All races finish inside the impressive football stadium after a victory lap of the pitch
3. Quality tech tee and goodie bag for all half and marathon finishers
4. Great organisation, excellent crowd support and entertainment
5. One of the most awesome medals out there!
Facebook: click here /> Twitter: click here /> YouTube: click here />
MK Marathon EA runner entry from: GBP 46.0,
MK Marathon non EA runner entry from: GBP 48.0
Time: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Start a new forum discussion about Rightmove MK Marathon - Top 10 UK Marathon 6 May 2019