Marlborough, Wiltshire, SN9 5LQ
- Distance10 miles
- Water stations
- Traffic free
- Wheelchair accessible
- Distance MarkersEvery Mile
- Cheques payable to Rough 'n' Tumble 10
- Postal closing date6th Jan 2009
- Size of field600
- Entrants last year650
- Event website
- Event AffiliationUK Athletics
- Universal entry form (pdf)Yes
- Available from race websiteYes
- Online entry availableYes
- Postal entry availableYes
- On the day entryYes
A tough and challenging off-road event over 10.4 miles with some steep ascents and descents in the heart of Wiltshire.
All abilities welcome.
Rated in the top 50 Runner's World Readers' Races of the Year 2007.
It's tough but you wouldn't want it any other way.
We think this is a great race but don't just take our word for it - read the ratings below.
Supervised bag storage
Legendary Homemade Cakes
Start a new forum discussion about Rough 'n' Tumble 10