- Distance13.1 miles
- Water stations
- Traffic free
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age17
- Distance MarkersEvery Mile
- Cheques payable to HS Sports
- Postal closing date9th May 2013
- Size of field10000
- Entrants last year7500
- Event website
- Event AffiliationUK Athletics
- Universal entry form (pdf)Yes
- Available from race websiteYes
- Online entry availableYes
- Postal entry availableYes
Please Note: Entry Fees are not refundable or deferrable.
Medals and T-shirts available to all finishers.
Yorkshire Half Marathon Championship event.
South Yorkshire Championship Half Marathon event.
Race limit is three hours, after which the course opens to traffic. A sweep bus is available.
The course is unsuitable for wheelchairs.
Normal entries close April 29th. Late entries will carry a £3 surcharge and race packs must be collected from Don Valley Stadium. See "click here > Information > Raceday Info > Start" for collection details.
Supervised bag storage
Start a new forum discussion about Sheffield Half-Marathon 2013