- Distance13.1 miles
- Water stations
- Traffic free
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age18
- Distance MarkersEvery Mile
- Cheques payable to Sleaford Striders AC
- Postal closing date15th Feb 2013
- Size of field1000
- Entrants last year637
- Event website
- Event AffiliationUK Athletics
- Universal entry form (pdf)Yes
- Available from race websiteYes
- Online entry availableYes
- On the day entryYes
Chip Timing. Tecnical Tee Shirt. Text results if you supply a mobile number when you enter.
On line entries at click here
The new route from last year has managed to avoid two-mile green lane section and replace it with just one mile of good quality farm track to see a map on realbuzz go to click here
The Sleaford Half is a friendly run, and although the course record is just over 72 mins, it is a race where the last person in is made to feel as proud of thier achievment as the winner.
Ideal as a first half of the year, it is also timed well to fit in with training for the London Marathon.
free cup of tea at finish
Supervised bag storage
Start a new forum discussion about Sleaford Half-Marathon