Haywards Heath, Burgess Hill, West Sussex, RH19 4JU
- Distance26.2 miles
point to point
Town and Rural
- Water stations
- Traffic free
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age17
- Distance MarkersEvery Mile
- Cheques payable to Mid Sussex District Council
- Postal closing date30th Apr 2012
- Size of field500
- Entrants last year1st time event
- Event website
- Event AffiliationUK Athletics
- Universal entry form (pdf)Yes
- Available from race websiteYes
- Online entry availableYes
- Postal entry availableYes
- On the day entryYes
The first Sussex Living Marathon Weekend sees three different races on three days over the Bank Holiday. The three races combined add up to 26.2 miles - the classic 26.2 miles marathon distance.
Races can be entered individually or as a three race series.
Participants completing all three races will receive a special Sussex Living Marathon Weekend medal.
The three races are:
East Grinstead 10 Mile - Saturday 5th May
Haywards Heath 10 Mile – Sunday May 6th 2012
Burgess Hill 10K – Monday May 7th 2012
Special weekend packages are also available.
All three races are staged using the pathways, trails and footpaths in the beautiful Mid Sussex countryside.
Finish Line Goodies
Supervised bag storage
Entertainment and attractions on all three sites
Start a new forum discussion about Sussex Living Marathon Weekend