- Distance5 miles
out and back
- Water stations
- Traffic free
- Wheelchair accessible
- Distance MarkersEvery Mile
- Cheques payable to Cystic Fibrosis Trust
- Postal closing date26th Apr 2010
- Entrants last year428
- Event website
- Event AffiliationUK Athletics
- Universal entry form (pdf)Yes
- Available from race websiteYes
- Online entry availableYes
- Postal entry availableYes
- On the day entryYes
This flat route around Cardiff Bay offers a perfect opportunity for a PB whether you're brand new to running or highly experienced.
Cross the barrage where you have fresh water on one side of you and salt water on the other.
If you have CF you are strongly advised to discuss your participation of any event with your CF consultant.
Previously brought to you as the Great Welsh Run from 2002 - 2006, we're delighted to be back to our original slot on May Day Bank Holiday Monday so please come spend the day with us in this splendid location.
Cystic Fibrosis Trust
0845 859 1100 (0300 373 1100 from April)
Supervised bag storage
Start a new forum discussion about TATA Cardiff Bay 5