- Distance5 miles
out and back
- Water stations
- Traffic free
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age15
- Distance MarkersEvery Mile
- Cheques payable to Nice Work
- Postal closing date26th May 2013
- Size of field250
- Entrants last year100
- Event website
- Event AffiliationUK Athletics
- Universal entry form (pdf)Yes
- Available from race websiteYes
- Online entry availableYes
- Postal entry availableYes
- On the day entryYes
Is this race the best kept secret in Sussex? This 5 mile race in and around the Tillingham Valley, in Udimore near Rye always receives fantastic feedback. The course is beautiful, the event, whilst quirky, is great fun. Running, rock 'n' roll, a bar and a barbecue - what more could you want?
If you don't want to leave, you can camp on the site and enjoy a few drinks whilst our live band, the Memphis Flyers, keep you rocking!
The race itself is around 5 miles in length covering trails, pathways and fields - with a few ups and downs to contend with. Supporting races are also available for children and dog walkers!
Supervised bag storage
Start a new forum discussion about The 5th Tillingham Valley Rockabilly 5