- Distance13.1 miles
- Water stations
- Traffic free
- Wheelchair accessible
- Distance MarkersEvery Mile
- Cheques payable to Peterborough City Council
- Postal closing date1st Oct 2008
- Size of field7000
- Entrants last year3,000
- Event AffiliationUK Athletics
- Universal entry form (pdf)Yes
This is an award winning race with lots of potential for PBs. There will be the opportunity to purchase your race photo and to have your medal engraved. Guaranteed to be a fantastic day, you won't want to miss the season's event everyone will be talking about.. The Great Eastern Run believes in one principle: the runner comes first in everything! We hope to see you there.
- Anyone who will be 17 or older on or before the event date may apply for entry.
- Only one application per person will be accepted.
- All entrants are required to finish the race in 4 hours.
- We are pleased to welcome wheelchair athletes to the half marathon (Race starts at 10.30am. Please go to click here for details)
- Please remember to include your athletic club name on your application form.
- Any alterations to entries will be subject to a £10 administration fee.
- Entry fees are non-refundable, non-deferrable and non-transferable, even in the case of event cancellation.
Entry deadline Sunday 5 October.
Supervised bag storage
Free Sports Massage
Start a new forum discussion about The Great Eastern Run Half-Marathon