Hartland, Bideford, Devon, EX39 6DT
- Distance17 miles
- Water stations
- Traffic free
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age18
- Distance MarkersEvery Mile
- Cheques payable to north devon road runners
- Postal closing date15th Apr 2013
- Size of field500
- Event website
- Event AffiliationOther
- Universal entry form (pdf)Yes
- Available from race websiteYes
- Online entry availableYes
- Postal entry availableYes
- On the day entryYes
Welcome to the very first Hartland Hartbreaker. 17ish Miles of hartbreak!
Enjoy fabulous coastal running through some of the UK's most stunning scenery.
Not for the faint hearted - this event will test all runners with it's vertiginous climbs, undoubtedly muddy footpaths, twisty paths through ancient woodlands and it's hartbreaking ascents!
For those who fancy something less demanding why not try the 8 mile route. Still tough enough to be a real challenge, this is the first half of the main Hartbreaker.
Supervised bag storage
Start a new forum discussion about The Hartland Hartbreaker 17 (ish) or 8 (ish) Miles