New Pond Road, UK, Guildford, Surrey, GU3 1HS
- Distance11.4 km
- Postal closing date2nd Dec 2018
- Event website
- Online entry availableYes
Be part of Guildford's fine running heritage. The race leads you out of the estate along roads (and a tiny section of gravel track) into Guildford and back.
- Loseley House, New Pond Road, Guildford, GU3 1HS
- 2 December 2018 - 09.00
- Check the runner list on the table - remember the number against your name and inform our friendly registration team of that number. They'll sort everything from there!
- Bag storage is available for one small bag per runner.
What to wear:
- Road trainers and your club vest if you have one - show us your colours!!!
- The route starts and finishes at Loseley House and follow roads into Guildford, over The Mount (avoiding the A31), down past Watts Gallery and into the rear entrance of the Loseley Estate, behind Withies Pub. The surface is 90% road and 10% gravel track. No mud.
Check it out on Strava
- Chip timing. The time starts on the gun, not when you cross the start line.
- Medical staff will be ready to respond as/when necessary.
- Portable loos will be available for athletes and spectators.
- Water station at the half way point and the finish line.
- This year Wilkins Kennedy staff will be hosting a snack station at the top of the Mount so make sure you pick up a sugary reward for all that climbing!
- Giggly Pig will be back again with their delicious bacon baps (Vegetarian options also available). Make sure to bring some change so that you can partake!
- Professional event organisation team
- Chip timing
- Manned 5km water and jelly baby station
- Cafe 2U catering on site
- Bespoke hog-shaped medal
- Complimentary post-race refreshments
- Free parking for runners and spectators - Off New Pond Road.
Tickets: click here /> Twitter: click here /> Facebook: click here />
UKA Affiliated: GBP 18.0
Non-UKA Affiliated: GBP 20.0
Start a new forum discussion about The Hogs Back Road Race