- Distance13.1 miles
- Water stations
- Traffic free
- Wheelchair accessible
- Distance MarkersEvery Mile
- Cheques payable to Peterborough City Council
- Postal closing date27th Sep 2009
- Size of field7000
- Entrants last year3,000
- Event website
- Event AffiliationUK Athletics
- Available from race websiteYes
- Online entry availableYes
- Postal entry availableYes
This is an award winning race with lots of potential for PBs. There will be the opportunity to purchase your race photo and to have your medal engraved. Guaranteed to be a fantastic day, you won't want to miss the season's event everyone will be talking about.. The Great Eastern Run believes in one principle: the runner comes first in everything! We hope to see you there.
- Anyone who will be 17 or older on or before the event date may apply for entry.
- Only one application per person will be accepted.
- All entrants are required to finish the race in 4 hours.
- We are pleased to welcome self-propelled wheelchair users to the half marathon [no hand cycles permitted] (Race starts at 10.30am. Please go to click here for details)
- Any alterations to entries will be subject to a £10 administration fee.
- Entry fees are non-refundable, non-deferrable and non-transferable, even in the case of event cancellation.
Online entry closes Sunday 4 October.
Supervised bag storage
Start a new forum discussion about The Perkins Great Eastern Run 13.1