Shillingstone, Blandford Forum, Dorset,
- Distance10.1 miles
- Water stations
- Traffic free
- Wheelchair accessible
- Distance MarkersEvery Mile
- Cheques payable to Dorset Doddlers
- Postal closing date23rd Oct 2007
- Size of field500
- Entrants last year466
- Event website
- Event AffiliationUK Athletics
- Universal entry form (pdf)Yes
- Available from race websiteYes
- Online entry availableYes
- Postal entry availableYes
- On the day entryYes
The eleventh year of running.
The race features 1,500 ft of climbing including the infamous Stickle Path less than a mile from the start with 500 ft of 1 in 3 climb.
Mark Crosdale (Bingley Harriers) 0:59:27
Helen Purdey 1:11:09
The race T-shirt will have the names of everyone who has entered by 14th October on it. Enter by 14th October to be guaranteed a race T-shirt.
Supervised bag storage
Start a new forum discussion about The Stickler 10.1