Eton Rowing Club, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 6QP
- Distance5 km
- Water stations
- Traffic free
- Wheelchair accessible
- Cheques payable to F3 Events
- Postal closing date10th Feb 2009
- Size of field150
- Entrants last year100+
- Event website
- Event AffiliationBritish Triathlon Federation
- Available from race websiteYes
- Online entry availableYes
- Postal entry availableYes
- On the day entryYes
Race 1 of 3
Flat, fast, smooth tarmac roads and paths. 100% traffic free.
Main race is two laps of out and back run course and 5 laps of out and back bike course. The beauty of this course is you can see exactly who is behind you and who is in front.
The Novice race is one lap of the run and 3 laps of the bike course. The course is same lay out as the main race.
See course map for further details.
Supervised bag storage
Start a new forum discussion about The Suunto Winter Duathlon 5K/20K/5K - Dorney Lake Race 1