- DistanceSprint/Olympic km
out and back
Town and Rural
- Water stations
- Traffic free
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age15
- Size of field2500
- Event website
- Event AffiliationBritish Triathlon Federation
- Available from race websiteYes
- Online entry availableYes
The iconic Royal Windsor Triathlon has cemented its place as one of the top races in the triathlon calendar. Returning for 2018 on Sunday 17th June, the course takes in a swim in the Rive Thames, a bike route around the streets of Windsor, and a run into Windsor Great Park and along the spectacular Long Walk.
New for 2018:
- ‘Sprint with the Pros’ Wave – headlined by event ambassadors and elite triathletes Stuart Hayes and Emma Pallant, ‘Sprint with the Pros’ will give you the chance to race alongside some of the fittest and best in the industry. Have you got what it takes to challenge the eliteS?
- Macmillan Beginners Wave – for those newcomers to the sport, the Macmillan Beginners Wave offers extra support, tips and guidance throughout the months of training including exclusive deals from event partners. You will also receive a beginner-friendly briefing and have dedicated crew to assist in transition.
Start a new forum discussion about Royal Windsor Triathlon