Calling all triathletes, runners and cyclists looking for a challenge this Autumn - the London Duathlon might be just that. The world’s largest duathlon will be hosted at Richmond Park on Sunday 15 September.
This is the perfect first step in your transition to triathlete with the run-bike-run format and the event offers five different challenge options depending on your ability.
The options are:
- Super Sprint - ideal for beginners. Broken down into a 5K run, 11K cycle and 5K run to finish.
- Sprint - suited to those that wish to try a multi-sport event and have a little bit of time to train for the 10K run, 22K cycle and 5K run.
- Classic – the blue ribbon duathlon distance, a 10K run, 44K cycle and 5K run to finish.
- Ultra - starting with a 20K run, 77K cycle and closing with a 10K run, the Ultra is a real test of any endurance athlete.
- Classic Relay - This three-person challenge is made up of a 10K run, 44K cycle and 5K run to finish.
To find out more and get signed up click here.