Calling all budding designers among you – this is your chance to turn heads in the competitive world of sports apparel and transform your T-shirt ideas into a running reality.
We’re looking to launch the RW running T-shirt - a technical tee destined to make a lasting impact on the running population, not only by bringing together RW members at events across the UK but also through spreading the news of our friendly, supportive community here online.
The winner will get the opportunity to see their design transformed from paper to product, and be among the first recipients of the new garments. Plus, they can expect runners across the country to be sporting their kit before the end of the year.
Don’t worry, you don’t need to hold a graphic design qualification to enter. Whatever your artistic skills or background, we want to hear from you. The panel will consider both conceptual ideas and finished designs so you’ve absolutely no excuse not to get sketching...
How to enter
Download the templates to design both the front and back of your T-shirt, using either digital software or good old-fashioned pens and paper. Concentrate on colours and calligraphy rather than trimmings – remember the final product will be a basic technical tee so it’s no use getting creative with zips, poppers or pockets as these won’t feature on the final garment.
Once you’re happy with your design, submit your artwork via one of the following means:
Be sure to include your name and daytime phone number with your entry so we can contact you if your design is declared the winner by the Runner’s World panel.
It's strictly one design per entrant, so make sure you’re 100% happy with your design before submitting your entry.
Terms & Conditions1. Only one entry will be accepted per person. The closing date for receipt of competition entries is October 12.
2. The winner will be selected from the entries received by a panel of Runner’s World staff based on artistic merit.
3. Postal entries cannot be returned.
4. Only the winner will be contacted personally. The name of the winner will be available by sending a SAE to Runner’s World T-shirt Web Competition Winner, 33 Broadwick Street, London W1F 0DQ.
5. The National Magazine Company Limited does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
6. The National Magazine Company Limited's decision is final in every instance, including any not covered above. No correspondence will be entered into.
7. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them.
8. The National Magazine Company Limited shall be permitted to exclude any entrant at any time at its sole discretion.