Take steps to stop your feet suffering this summer
Hot summer days can lift your spirits and provide the perfect backdrop for you to enjoy the sports and outdoor pursuits you love. But with the heat comes some hidden dangers for our feet.
It is common knowledge that fungal infections thrive in hot moist dark areas of our skin, heat and added perspiration in the summer months can play havoc with runners’ feet and raise the risk of athlete’s foot.
One in four adults may suffer from athlete’s foot at least once, with 75% of those often victims to regular bouts of the condition, which leaves skin scaly, itchy and can affect your running performance.
But you can combat the condition with Canesten Bifonazole Once Daily 1% w/w Cream. This effective product only needs to be applied once a day for two to three weeks, it penetrates deeply into the skin and keeps working for 36-48 hours. This product contains bifonazole, always read the label. To find out more visit here.
To be in with the chance to win one of 5 exclusive bundles of running gear, worth £100 each, click here and answer our simple question.
To keep your feet in the best of health this summer be sure to:
· Switch your choice of shoes every day if possible
· Wash and dry your feet thoroughly each day – especially drying between the toes
· Wear cotton socks instead of synthetic ones and change them daily
· ‘Air’ running shoes when you’re not using them – don’t leave them in your kit bag
· Wear shoes with soles made of natural materials as much as possible
· Use Canesten Bifonazole Once Daily 1% w/w Cream to combat the first signs of athlete’s foot.