JOIN OUR TEAM
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
A VIP Training Package
- Entry to the Flora London Marathon 2009 (if needed)
- One-to-one coaching and support throughout the duration of your training from one of three top coaches - Steve Smythe,
GB Olympic athlete Liz Yelling or Nick Anderson
- Personalised nutrition advice from the Lucozade Sport Performance Team, as well as a four-month supply of Lucozade Sport products to power you through your training
- Entry and return travel to key warm-up events (adidas Silverstone Half-Marathon, Bath Half-Marathon, Reading Half-Marathon and the Human Race Kingston Breakfast Run 16)
- Opportunity to attend two hands-on training seminars with Liz Yelling focusing on motivation and race-day preparation
- Lucozade Sport Super Six adidas running kit (including trainers) and a state-of-the-art Garmin Forerunner 405
- A top-end digital camera to record your journey
A VIP Race-Day Package
- Accommodation in an exclusive London hotel the night before the race
- Travel to and from London, up to the value of £200
- VIP hospitality before and after the race
All we ask is that you are prepared to commit to following one of our marathon schedules and share your experience with Runner’s World (both online and in print) for the duration of the project.
You should feel comfortable posting regular updates in our forums and submitting video footage for us to host on the site. You’ll also be available to attend a meet-and-greet session with all three coaches, the Lucozade Sport Performance Team and Runner's World staff in London on Sunday November 23.
Above all, of course, you'll be bursting with determination to achieve your marathon goal.
MEET THE COACHES
HOW TO WIN
Simply hop onto our forum and tell us why you should be chosen to join us on the start line of the Flora London Marathon 2009.
Your pitch should be no longer than 250 words, and should include your age, a brief running background, your current goals (and predicted marathon time) and your reasons for deserving this elite training package.
Whatever your motivation or experience, don't be shy - we're looking for people of all ages and abilities to take on the challenge.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Entries close midnight, Friday November 7. Winners will be notified no later than Friday November 14.
For further information on the competition terms and conditions (including the dates of training seminars and camps), please visit www.runnersworld.co.uk/lucozadeflmtermsandconditions. Only entries from persons aged 18 and over will be accepted.