Ingredients (Serves 2-3)
- Poussin chicken
- 2 tsp red Kashmiri chilli powder
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 2 tsp grated garlic
- 4 tsp tandoori masala powder
- 1 tsp rapeseed oil
- 1 tsp plain flour
- 3 tsp low fat Greek yoghurt
1. Mix all the ingredients, cover the chicken in the marinade and leave overnight.
2. Bake at 200C for about 50 minutes, turning after 30 minutes. Serve with raw onion rings, and a sprinkle of lemon juice.
- Poussin – or spring chicken – is a young bird, which contains less fat than normal chicken.
- Chillies contain capsaicin, a compound that scientists say helps increase calorie burn after a meal.
- Ginger helps ease hunger, found a study that linked the spice to reduced appetite in overweight men.