This is a bare-bones version of our far friendlier BIG Marathon Index. But, if you're in a hurry...
Free marathon newsletter...
- Sign up! It's a weekly colour email, with a full week's training, timely tips and up-to-the minute marathon news. Just tick the box on your 'My Newsletters' page (you'll need to register with us if you haven't done so yet).
If you need a marathon place...
- Specialist charity gallery
- Other UK marathons
- Best spring European marathons
- Best spring USA marathons
- 'London alternatives' forum thread
- Ultimate marathon schedules :
- Sub-3:00 Eventual standard: sub-1:23 for a half-marathon; sub 38 minutes for 10K.
- Sub-3:15 Eventual standard: sub-1:30 for a half-marathon; sub 40 minutes for 10K.
- Sub-3:30 Eventual standard: sub-1:37 for a half-marathon; sub 43 minutes for 10K.
- Sub-3:45 Eventual standard: sub-1:45 for a half-marathon; sub 46 minutes for 10K.
- Sub-4:00 Eventual standard: sub-1:50 for a half-marathon; sub 50 minutes for 10K.
- Sub-4:30 Eventual standard: sub-2:00 for a half-marathon; sub 53 minutes for 10K.
- Get You Round The run-walk programme. Eventual standard: enough to enjoy the marathon and finish with a smile on your face.
- Our busy London Marathon forum
The final week and the big day...
- In the week before the marathon
- In the final two days
- On race-day - before, during and after the race
- Race-day checklists